This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

IH Service Manual Question

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35630
Circle of Safety: Y

IH Service Manual Question

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:51 pm

I might have asked this in the past, but I'm ready to get this done because we are rebuilding a C-113 and I'm tired of trying to look things up to double check stuff.
Since we are always working on these offset Farmall Tractors (Super A, 100, 130, and 140), I am wanting to obtain a copy of the ORIGINAL IH Factory Service Manuals for them. One for the Super A tractor, and one for the Farmall 100, 130, and 140 tractors (since there are 2 different engines). I have searched eBay and looked on Binder Books website and have found different things. I really want an original book but could settle for a reprint if it were high quality like Binder Books has.

Binder Books lists the GSS-5031 for the Super A tractor with C-113 engine, then it lists the GSS-1295J for the Farmall 100 through 140 with the C-123 engine. My problem is that these are labeled as 2 different manuals. The GSS-5031 is "Engine & Chassis Service", 68 pages. The GSS-1295J is called "Engine & Fuel System Service", 106 pages.

Those are the only 2 "main" service manuals they list other than the specialized ones like the Touch Control Manual.

What manuals were produced and which ones do I need to have a COMPLETE "LIBRARY" SET ? I would like to own the most complete "set" that could be put together
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”