This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

New Name for My A

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
CPIII
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 77355
eBay ID: czechiii
Tractors Owned: 48 Cub SN 54XXX (Captain Crunch)
47 Farmall A (Patches)
Circle of Safety: Y

New Name for My A

Postby CPIII » Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:37 am

When I first started working on this tractor I thought about calling it Eight Ball as everytime I turned around I found something else to fix and it felt like I was behind the eight ball. However I decided to do as I had done on my cub "Captain Crunch" and let it name itself.......and lo and behold yesterday when I was sandblasting the engine area.......it yellow paint pen there was a name that remained after the paint was gone...."Grady"....so now it is official I have Captain Crunch and Grady. It is really strange how they end up naming themselves. :lol: :lol:

Below is the link on how my Cub ended up naming itself....
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=46135&hilit=+Captain+Crunch
Charles Patek III
Some days - Chicken.......Some days - Feathers
Words to live by....

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”