Wiring harness clips.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:37 am

G'Day all. My resto move on, I have taken the advice from one of the forum's suggestions to use The Billman Company to supply a original style complete wiring harness for my SAV, but my wiring clips/retainers are either beat up or missing I have a Parts Catalog which shows quite a few clips but not much detail. Can any one out there help with a possible supplier for the correct type that was used their seems to be different styles used over the tractor.Also would these have been painted before the wiring was fitted? Thanks Brian.

Re: Wiring harness clips.

Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:41 am

Didn't see any on TM Tractor's website (one of our sponsors), but did find some here at Steiner's: http://antique-tractor-parts.steinertra ... lips&view=

Hope this helps.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:02 am

OEM tractor parts also (at least used to) has OEM style wiring harness clips.

AFAIK, the general IH letter series paint rule applies: Everything but the tires, headlight/gauge lenses, steering wheel rim, and rear rims got doused in red paint.

Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:41 pm

OEMs online store has shut down

Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:02 am

I had forgotten about it till Havoc posted, but there was a posting about a week ago on one of the other forums that OEM had shut down.

Tue Jun 17, 2014 8:42 am

Oh wow, I was just looking on the website last week, and marveling at how the selection had dwindled... Now I understand why.

I haven't seen anything about OEM shutting down aside from this.

Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:00 am

G'Day all. Thanks for your suggestions. I tried OME and there web page states online no longer in available. So will go with Steiner.