Front cultivators

Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:01 pm

I have an incomplete set but I don't have a manual and don't even know what they are called so I can't figure out what I need? Can someone help?

Re: Front cultivators

Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:26 am

Pictures would help

Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:07 am

What tractor? A or Super A? Yes post pictures and we should be able to figure it out.

Al

Sat May 03, 2014 6:56 am

Sorry been busy busy this last week. It's a super a. I will follow up with some pictures a little later today. Thanks.

Sat May 03, 2014 8:00 am

Go to one of the manual servers at the top of this page and find the manual for a Cub -144 cultivator. The A-144 cultivator is NOT THE SAME, but the similarities are so strong you should be able to figure out what you have. Once you are sure you have an A-144, you should be able to get a reprint manual from Binder Books. Of course, posting pictures and asking questions here works too.

Sat May 03, 2014 7:33 pm

Thanks Jim I will do that. Here is 1 of 2 pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 03, 2014 7:35 pm

2 of 2
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat May 03, 2014 8:26 pm

first pic the arm is bent badly , should be straight below turn buckle, 2nd pic is part of the right hand side, should have a gang beam bearing that the tool bar bolts to and a large round bar with right angle bends at both ends
Last edited by Boss Hog on Sun May 04, 2014 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun May 04, 2014 5:27 am

Will the parts be possible to find or is it a wild goose chase? Am I better of just looking for a complete set?

Sun May 04, 2014 5:54 am

Boss, I found this on eBay. I'd this the bar you mentioned? The top one?

Sun May 04, 2014 8:05 am

looks like it, you will need the one for the other side too

Sun May 04, 2014 9:08 am

DSCF0147 (640x478).jpg
DSCF0146 (640x478).jpg

you can see the bearing you need from the pic

Sun May 04, 2014 9:09 am

Johnny, you might want to look at these.

http://www.tractorshed.com/cgi-bin/phot ... =retrieval

Sun May 04, 2014 11:06 am

Johnny Lindqvist wrote:Will the parts be possible to find or is it a wild goose chase? Am I better of just looking for a complete set?

Have you shown us pictures of everything you have (2 picture's worth)? If so, you have a few good parts and need to look for a complete cultivator.

Tue May 06, 2014 12:01 am

Yeah that's everything I have. The link on tractor shed is interesting. Seems like to many pieces to track down and hope I buy the correct pieces.