This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Operators Manual

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
jka300
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: T0G0Y0

Operators Manual

Postby jka300 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:51 pm

I am new to the site. I happen to come across it one day when I was looking for some Farmall A parts. Its good to know that I'm not the only one thats nuts about these little tractors :D Back to my question. I was talking to a guy at a auction sale the other day and we got on the subject of Farmall A tractors. I told him that I was in the process of finding anything to everything that goes with them. (implements, options, parts ect) He told me that he has in his possession a operators manual for a A tractor and if I wanted it, just give him a ring. I own already 2 tractor, one was my dads and the other was my great uncle's, who passed away this year. Neither one came with a manual. So I was just wondering if there is such a thing? if there is could you post a picture of it so that I know what a original looks like so I don't buy a replica.

Thanks in advance,
Justin

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35630
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Operators Manual

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:45 pm

A quick Google Image Search will yeild good results.
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”