This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Visitor question

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dennis
Site Admin
Zip Code: 64075
Tractors Owned: 1947 Farmall Cub
104 Cub Cadet
Cub Cadet Original
Circle of Safety: Y

Visitor question

Postby Dennis » Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:40 pm

From our home page, a visitor has a question:

I need help identifying my dad's old Farmall tractor, ie. the year and model. We don't know if it's a Super A or just an A, and the registration plate has 2 different numbers on it and we don't know which one is actually the serial #. My brother wants to restore it even if he has to buy another tractor and just use the frame of our dad's. I can send a photo of the plate & photos of the tractor if anyone thinks they can help us.
Thank you! email me at jnjgraph@verizon.net

PS: I've given them the link to this forum post and encouraged them to join our site for all the additional help they will need for this worthwhile project.

Thanks,
Dennis
Image Proud Member
Are you a member? Copy this code below and paste it in your signature to display it proudly!

Code: Select all

[url=http://nationalihcollectors.com/index.html][img]http://farmallcub.com/images/ihcc.jpg[/img][/url]

Circle of Safety Passed the "Circle of Safety" test? Add your signature badge using

Code: Select all

[cos][/cos]
What is the Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”