This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Thanks, for help Mr. Jim Becker

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
vanceboroguy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28586
Tractors Owned: 51 F CUb

Thanks, for help Mr. Jim Becker

Postby vanceboroguy » Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:55 pm

The hydraulic pump did fit my friend's Farmall 100.Thanks for time spent and information. You are the best! By the way,my friend called me and he found his pump.He said you will never guess where it was? I had no idea. He went on to say, that when he went to put on pump he recieved from JPTractor it woudn't go on. It wouldn't go on ,because his pump was still on tractor. He doesn't remember putting it back on. We aren't as young as we once were! In his defense though ,he had a heart attack somewhere around the time it went missing. He plans to keep pump for spare since he owns several it might fit. Thanks again, Randy

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”