This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Super AV Need Some Info

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
KGM
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 27542

Super AV Need Some Info

Postby KGM » Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:55 am

I have a chance to buy a Super AV and I was just wondering about the value of them this one needs engine work but will start I don't know the year model yet I'm going to go see it in the morning good thing it does have the cultivators with it one more question can a fasthitch be put on a AV ? any info is sure appreciated. Thanks KG
KG Massey, Kenly,NC 1953 Cub Standard w/ Fasthitch - 144 cultivators - cub 101-A Fertilizer unit - fasthitch cub field cultivator -fasthitch disk - fasthitch plow - fasthitch Cole duplex planter - fasthitch blade

KETCHAM
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44645
eBay ID: kevinb2366
Tractors Owned: 47 Cub 48 Cub 50 H

Re: Super AV Need Some Info

Postby KETCHAM » Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:13 pm

Hmmmm!!! You know a rebuild is going to be costly on the motor.I have a H with a motor that is about shot.59 years old.I knew that when I bought it.Getting worse every year.I had hope to do it this winter.Time and $$$ like everything else.Do you have a good use for it and will you use it a lot.These are things I think about on projects.I still use the H quite a bit.Just wish it had more umpf!!!! It will someday!!! Kevin :shock: :shock:
47 CUB[Krusty] 49 CUB[Ollie] 50 H-- PLOWS DISCS MOWERS AND lots more stuff!!Life is to short -Have fun now cause ya ain't gonna be here long!!!!

KGM
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 27542

Re: Super AV Need Some Info

Postby KGM » Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:07 pm

Hey here is a update I went and looked at the AV highcrop and it turned out to be junk way to far gone to consider buying since then I have bought a 1975 International 140 that's a solid tractor I pick it up Monday and restoration starts on Tuesday :lol: I plan on getting it in the same condition as my newly restored cub I have....
KG Massey, Kenly,NC 1953 Cub Standard w/ Fasthitch - 144 cultivators - cub 101-A Fertilizer unit - fasthitch cub field cultivator -fasthitch disk - fasthitch plow - fasthitch Cole duplex planter - fasthitch blade