This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

paint color

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
mikeintn
10+ Years
10+ Years

paint color

Postby mikeintn » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:56 am

I am going to buy paint for my SA, the brand is Omni, I think they said that it was by PPG, [new at painting] its been awhile sence I got the primer I ask them then about the 2150, but I think he told me then that people was buying a different number, so before I go back and buy the wrong thing can anyone one tell me what everyone is using, I forget what the paint is called but it has the clear mixed in the paint, I know may not be enough info. :?
Mike

mikeinky
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: paint color

Postby mikeinky » Sun May 31, 2009 7:28 pm

I have used omni on several tractors, both red and green, and it is good paint and if the person that mixes it is competent, it willbe the correct color.
48 cub
53 H
JD 60
JD 620