This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

"Cub" on Steroids....

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
SundaySailor
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1950 Cub
2000 Simplicity Landlord DLX
1988 JD 322 Garden Tractor with hydraulic scoop, 54" scrape blade and 48" mower deck, Haban 3 pt hitch sickle bar mower

2014 LS XR3032H w/ FEL and BH
Circle of Safety: Y

"Cub" on Steroids....

Postby SundaySailor » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:41 am

Yeah folks. You've been wanting a high crop Cub. Well, here's you chance to get a high crop Cub on Steroids. http://raleigh.craigslist.org/grd/733422438.html I know, I know. It isn't a real Cub, but it is a Farmall, and is a sought after tractor.
Though trillions and trillions of eyes have been watching the skies for as long as human memory exists, no gods nor angels have been seen or documented outside of religion. The number of spaceships being sighted however has become much more prevalent.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

BackswampCub
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: "Cub" on Steroids....

Postby BackswampCub » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:46 am

Might sell better if they had posted a price. It has been on the craigslist for several months. I know because I have wanted a SAV for awhile now. But I get turned off when they don't post price. It is like they want too much for it and want to convince you on the phone it is worth it.
1961 Cub
1948 Cub
1960 CUB
1964 CUB CADET 100
23A Disc,2-C-22 sickles,54 Blade,152 disc,38a lift disc,C2 Mower,Kub Klipper, and a side dresser.

Super A
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28521
Tractors Owned: Collector of Super As, Corn Pickers, and a buncha other junk. Even a Cub now and then...
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: "Cub" on Steroids....

Postby Super A » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:17 pm

When I was growing up there was at least two Super AV's in my community. One was less than 3 miles from home. THe other was maybe 6. When they were new they were bought because they needed a tractor, not necessarily because they needed high clearance.

I could have bought one of them. THe man bought it from the original owner's family, painted it up nicely, and used it in the garden. It was a distillate (All-Fuel some folks say, but that's a JD term) and he had a drag disk, sickle bar mower (rear mount) and the fert. attachment and cultivators. He got tired of gardening and sold it. I wasn't really looking at that time, the hi-crops hadn't gotten so hot just then, but either way I should have my :censored: kicked for not getting it. IT would have never left the community since new if I had've..... :cry: Backswamp, this tractor's last home was just a few houses down from where you found the highcrop Cub.

Al
White Demo Super A Restoration Updates

Let us pray for farmers and all who prepare the soil for planting, that the seeds they sow may lead to a bountiful harvest.
Celebrating 75 years of the Super A: 1947-2022

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”