having fun now

Fri Jul 27, 2007 3:55 pm

We go for rides around town , and so far 1 parade. Been busy, here are before and after

This has been in my wife's family since 1952. thus the names.

Went to the Port Clinton 4th of July Parade. Was the only tractor, and the first they ever had. Still didn't win best tractor. Maybe next year.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:16 pm

Very nice :wink: My friend and I entered the St Clair Shores Memorial Day parade. Far as we know, we're the first to enter tractors in that parade. I entered my Farmall 100(same as your's), he entered his Super M. Congrats on your hard work :D

Here is a pic of our two tractors.
Last edited by Farmall560 on Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:50 pm

Fine job!!!!! :D :D :D

Fri Jul 27, 2007 4:59 pm

Very nice looking SA. :D

Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:37 pm

Nice, VERY NICE :D :{_}:

Fri Jul 27, 2007 7:42 pm

WOW... Those are some NICE looking tractors you got there. 8)

I had forgotten how BIG the M series tractors are! :shock: Could you guys imagine how much trouble I would be in if I brought one of THOSE home to the City? I would be in trouble if I brought a super A home, let alone an M... I sure do like them, though!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:35 pm

WisconsinCubMan wrote:WOW... Those are some NICE looking tractors you got there. 8)

I had forgotten how BIG the M series tractors are! :shock: Could you guys imagine how much trouble I would be in if I brought one of THOSE home to the City? I would be in trouble if I brought a super A home, let alone an M... I sure do like them, though!

Mike in La Crosse, WI

Mike, Mike,

Your solution is simple . . . . BUY A PLACE IN THE COUNTRY!!! Lots of elbow room for you and your tractors. Even enough room to host your own Cubfest! Think about all the benefits.

Bill

FARMALL A

Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:47 pm

:{_}: VERY BEAUTIFUL SET OF TRACTORS :{_}:

THERES JUST ONE LITTLE PROBLEM WITH THE A CAN YOU GESS WHAT IT IS?

IT IS NOT SETTING IN MY GARAGE :wink:

GREAT JOB WELL DONE

48 BARNEY CUB

Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:26 pm

Mike,
We are in the city 8) . If you look at the left side of the pic, you'll notice the rear tire of a 1951 W6 fully restored. We're about 10 miles north of Detroit right of the lake. I drive that "100" sometimes 5 miles from home through the side streets for Sunday drives :lol: Boys in blue haven't bothered me yet, then again I make sure I stay out of traffic.

Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:38 pm

Very nice job!!!! :D :D I have my H and two cubs going to a tractor show this weekend.Can't wait!!!!Kevin

Sun Jul 29, 2007 3:06 pm

Kevin, I thought you were in OBX?