Thanks for all the replies sofar. Here is the plan for next Sat as of right now:
1) Take a picture of the other one for you guys
2) Pull the Super out of it's current dwelling
3) Chain up or remove the plow. This will depend on where it will be at that time. I don't want to just leave it in her yard.
4) Pull it around to someplace my helpless 2wd truck can get to it.
5) Attach pulley to front of trailer, attach one end of cable to tractor, then through pulley, back under tractor to tug vehicle.
6) SLOWLY and Easily pull it up on the trailer.
7) Figure out what of the other bits I can fit on the trailer and in the truck and pile them on accordingly.
Post picture from #1
9) Try to make more accurate assesment of what I have gotten myself into and devise a game plan. First step will be some Marvel Mystery oil, the on to the Kroil if that doesn't work. If both of those fail, I will just buy a complete kit and go to town.
As for the implements, I will keep them for the time being, although, I dont see me raising a garden, but you never know. Most of our 14 acres is far from pasture/field material. Lots of rocks and whatnot, as well as hillsides that I wouldnt go across on my ATV, let alone a tractor. But, I will hang on to them just in case.
A 3 point will depend alot on how much effort it takes to get it running. If it frees up easily, and I am able to get it going, then I will go down the 3 point road quickly as I have access to alot of 3 point stuff. If not, I will probably just pick up an N or something to push snow with and other tasks like augering the poles in for a barn.
Since the wife views this as a bit of an heirloom, I have her full support an permisson to do whatever is needed to get it going and looking good. It's not intended to be a smart investment or a wise use of money. Not to say I am going to go hog wild, but if it takes a re-sleeve, thats what it takes. Replacing gaskets and such is just time and very little money. I have decided that I am going to build me an electrolosys tank and give that a go. Beyond that, I just need to get a better idea of where I stand on everything.
And, yesterday, next to my favorite greasy spoon, I spy a Cub sitting there very lonely, may have to see what the story with that little guy is.
But... For tonight, I am going to go pout about the Mountaineers poor showing today against USF.