This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Brillman vs Porch wiring harnesses....

Farmall Super A, AV, 100, 130, & 140 1939 - 1973
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Saucymynx
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 49816

Re: Brillman vs Porch wiring harnesses....

Postby Saucymynx » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:04 pm

My rewire with the Brillman harness went great, although i’m no Rachel!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bob McCarty
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 80501
Tractors Owned: Cubs, MH Pony, Shaw, Allis G, 1934 Silver King, JD LA and LI, Gibson D, David Bradley Tri-Trac
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Brillman vs Porch wiring harnesses....

Postby Bob McCarty » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:22 am

I had a slightly different experience with Brillman. The harness I got for my '64 had a ring terminal where there should have been a female spade connector. That was no big deal to change, but I wanted the black plastic connector housing to cover it. Couldn't find one locally. Called Brillman 3 days times on different days to see if I could get one from them. The lady took my name and number and said she'd have a tech call me. Never got a return call. Found some covers on the internet and ordered them there. The harness is very nice, but the customer service I received wasn't.
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein

Return to “Farmall A, Super A, AV, 100, 130 & 140”