Operators Manual

Farmall Super A, AV, 1939 - 1954

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

Operators Manual

Postby jka300 » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:51 pm

I am new to the site. I happen to come across it one day when I was looking for some Farmall A parts. Its good to know that I'm not the only one thats nuts about these little tractors :D Back to my question. I was talking to a guy at a auction sale the other day and we got on the subject of Farmall A tractors. I told him that I was in the process of finding anything to everything that goes with them. (implements, options, parts ect) He told me that he has in his possession a operators manual for a A tractor and if I wanted it, just give him a ring. I own already 2 tractor, one was my dads and the other was my great uncle's, who passed away this year. Neither one came with a manual. So I was just wondering if there is such a thing? if there is could you post a picture of it so that I know what a original looks like so I don't buy a replica.

Thanks in advance,
Justin
jka300

Zip Code: T0G0Y0

Re: Operators Manual

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:45 pm

A quick Google Image Search will yeild good results.
AL Farmall Boy
501 Club
501 Club

Zip Code: 35111

Return to Farmall A, Super A, AV