This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Table cloth clamps

Any other helpful tips you may have.
Jeff Silvey
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 46055
Tractors Owned: -
1950 Demo,1956 w/ FH, 1959 w 59" mower,
Cub L-54 Blade,152 Plow
189 plow, LF 194 Plow, Woods 42" Mower,
Choremaster Garden tractors & Implements
Antique Gas engines
Circle of Safety: Y

Table cloth clamps

Postby Jeff Silvey » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:07 pm

We all have been their. Nice day we go pinicing put the table cloth on the table to keep everything clean from other things to us. We get the food out, get our plates full then the wind pick's up or someone move's the table cloth & their goes our plate's we say darn wind or someone's name. Well here's a way to keep that from happening CHEAP.
Start out with a 2" peice of PVC. I made all mine 1" wide. They work just right. But each to their own. Good Luck.

Cut to 1".

Burr's. Make sure you have leather glove's when deburring. TRUST ME. It hurt's if you don't.

Make sure you make a smooth edge on the inside of the clamp. That way it won't tear your cloth or anything thin.

Any size you want. The thinner the table the thinner the clamp.

Two different size's.

If you cut at an angle cut the thin part out to make the opening. That way you have the wider part on the outside. Less stress to break. You just have to be creative.
Enjoy.
Be SAFE.
In my line of work
" EVERYBODY GOES HOME THE NEXT MORNING"

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Miscellaneous Ideas”