This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Remove That Oil Spot From Your Concrete Floor

Any other helpful tips you may have.
Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55
Circle of Safety: Y

Remove That Oil Spot From Your Concrete Floor

Postby Rick Prentice » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:20 pm

My dad taught me this trick while growing up with him in his garage. If you have oil or anything liquid that you want to get up in a hurry, just follow these easy steps.

First you'll see a big puddle of oil from that leaky rear seal on your cub that needs fixed.

Find yourself a small concrete brick along with a bag of speedy dry or Kitty litter, and sprinkle a handfull onto the spot.

Next, you'll take your brick and grind the speedy dry into the spot and continue this until the spot is gone. It usually only takes less than a minute.

Next, sweep up the dust and either throw it out or you can re-use it till it's completely gone.

It's as easy as that.

Rick
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Miscellaneous Ideas”