While prepping my 56 Hi Crop (another post) for restoration, I decided the project needed
a better and safer stand.
This is what I came up with.
I have several scaffold jack stands that was given to me be a local scaffolding rental co.
This particular one had dried concrete about 6 inches up from the base.
I took my needle scaler out and cleaned off the concrete and then gave it a good wire brushing.
The jack was too tall for this Cub, so I cut off 6".
Fabricated a support for the top of the jack.
Then make the plates to bolt to the attachments on the Cub. I chose the most rearward ones
in order not interfere with the hydraulic lines.
Get everything lined up and weld the plates to the support on the Jack. I trimmed the plates to look a little better.
Bolt the jack to the Cub and screw up on the jack to load it up.