- All parts must be thoroughly cleaned before re-assembling.
- You must lubricate everything when putting it back together.
- Make sure the hydro fluid gets into the pump from its lines before running the tractor.
- Running the pump while dry will quickly ruin it.
- The repair kits come with extra parts that will not be needed and the directions with the kits are not that good. They only cause confusion on where the parts go. Refer to the pictures here to get it done right.
Time saving tips to keep your Cub running smooth
Moderators: Barnyard, Team Cub
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- 5+ Years
- Posts: 545
- Joined: Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:44 pm
- Zip Code: 07461
- Tractors Owned: 1957 Cub, 1951 Cub, 198? JD 500C, 1954 Oliver OC3
- Location: NJ, Sussex County
Here is a pictorial on how to rebuild a touch control pump. A few things to keep in mind:
I know a little about everything and alot about nothing....
- Similar Topics
- Last post
by Bill Hudson
Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:47 pm
Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:06 pm
by John *.?-!.* cub owner
Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:11 am
Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:26 pm
Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:14 pm
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests