This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Touch Control Rebuild

Time saving tips to keep your Cub running smooth
Arizona Mike
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 85615
Tractors Owned: 6 Cubs and no mas.

1947 Circle series Farmall Cub with Armstrong lift, belt pulley, 5"rims 6" tires, SN 563

1949 Farmall Cub with high crop option and hydraulics

1955 Farmall Cub with fast hitch

1955 International Cub Loboy with fast hitch

1957 Farmall Cub with fast hitch

1959 Farmall Cub with fast hitch
Location: way high up in the Huachuca Mt. at the bottom of a deep dark canyon

Touch Control Rebuild

Postby Arizona Mike » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:23 pm

Finally got the tc valve reassembled last Saturday. It was not too bad. The only problem was the main connecting rod was rusted tight to the piston and needed to be pressed off at the machine shop. After that was done it only took about an hour. There were three old rubber boots smashed down inside the piston, so this isn't the first time for this valve.

I would have been pretty lost without the directions that Tom (TMTractor Parts) sent me with my parts order. Here is the manual. It describes the steps better than I could.

Will it work :big what: :big what: ?

I'll let you know after I reinstall it and rebuild the pump.
"The time you spend making sure you are safe is probably the most productive time you can spend!"
George Willer

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Engine, Clutch, Transmission and Hydraulics”