hello from southeast Oklahoma

Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:16 pm

My name is alan . I have never owned a cub before but just purchased a 1949 and 1953. both with Cultivators. They are in rough shape but usable. I plan to use them in the garden. I am excited to get the tractors and to run across this site.

Re: hello from southeast Oklahoma

Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:43 am

Valiant, that really is southeast Ok :shock: Good to have another "okie" on the forum. Several of us up here in N.E. Ok. Two from Copan area, one from Skiatook Area one From Dewey area. A big welcome from all of us :{_}: You're also not far from Brinkley Auction in Idabel--Lots of tractors and salvage units on a regular basis--possible good parts source. We're all here to help in any way we can :D

Sat Jul 20, 2013 5:23 am

Welcome from Arkansas. Good to have you aboard. Spend some time looking around at the manuals and information these guys have put together. A great place to spend some time. Keep a check often and look at attending a CubFest or gathering. Lot of fun and great folks visit with.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:29 am

Welcome Alan, You'll find a lot of friendly and knowledgeable Cub lovers here. If you haven't already done it on your "new" Cubs, I'd suggest changing all the fluids including the rear finals. Also make sure the throw out bearing is greased and the fan hub and generator are oiled.

Bob

Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:52 am

Welcome to the forum Alan. You will find every thing you need to know about cubs right here.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:54 am

Alan, welcome from Copan. Plan on attending the N.E. Oklahoma Cubfest in Dewey OK next spring.
You are less than an hour from tomcat, he is NW of Foreman AR on the OK/AR border.
Glad you found some cubs to play/work with.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:50 pm

Thanks for the welcome and info everyone.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 4:43 pm

Welcome from Central NY and Florida.....

Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:47 pm

Alan:

G'day to you and congrats :applause: on not only acquiring your very 1st new to you Cub but also your 2nd and joining the MCC all at the same time 8)

We have a lot of resources available to our members and I would strongly encourage you to follow the links below:

Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of the most important resources are Owner's Manuals, Parts Catalogs and Service Manuals. The Cub Manual Server is the home of the jpg versions and the PDF Manuals -- well the pdf's of course :wink: Enjoy!.

Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:27 pm

welcome to the forum neighbor. i live over here on the ar, ok line just out of foreman ar. close to moon and hayworth. give me a holler sometime. tomcat