intro-new member

Fri May 10, 2013 6:08 am

[list=][/list]hello members ,! I am new to the group and have recently purchased a cub cadet 105 . I am new to restoring and could use some help. Igot several attachments with the tractor but. Some of the parts are missing. I got a qa 36 snowblower and a rototiller. Ian trying to get manuals for the tiller. it certainly has been an adventure working on this unit. hope to contribute to this forum as time goes on.
Thx, for bearing with my first post
Joetrac105

Re: intro-new member

Fri May 10, 2013 6:24 am

Welcome to the forum Joetrac105!

Fri May 10, 2013 6:26 am

Welcome! If you click on the "Manuals" tab above, then "Cub Cadet" you'll find a bunch of information.

Fri May 10, 2013 10:33 am

Glad to have you with us.

Fri May 10, 2013 11:30 am

G'day to you and congrats :applause: on your 1st new to you IHCC. Like their larger brothers, CC's are almost as addictive .. be careful you could end up with a stable full.

My buddy Gord and I rebuilt his QA42 Blower a couples years ago. Had to make a bunch of parts but they are available. We are just too frugal to buy something that we can make for next to nada. There are lots of resources on the site, and the manuals linked above are good ones and will be able to answer most of your questions. Click here - Tillers. Keep us posted on your progress.