New Cub Owner From CT

Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:25 am

Whats up all, Just joined the cub club both online and in the shed. Just bought a 1949 cub with plans for a winter restore. I hope to be able add to this board as Im sure Ill be asking lots of questions. Thanks for having me. Cheers
Tom

Re: New Cub Owner From CT

Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:37 am

Welcome neighbor! Lots of Cubs and Cub owners in the area.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:44 am

Welcome to the forum Tom!

Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:14 am

Welcome to the forum, Tom and hello to Ledyard.

Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:39 am

Welcome to the group. Be careful, cubs attract other cubs. You might end up with a herd!. Ed

Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:14 pm

Tom:

G'day and congrats :applause: on acquiring your very 1st new to you Cub :!: As Ed said, careful it may not be your last. These critters are additive. :lol:

You may want to peruse the links below as there is so much information available to our members ..

Image to Farmallcub.com :big smile: Forum Family. And you have come to the right place for all things Cub related. If you click on the Site Rules, Regulations, & Important Information, it will point you to :arrow: the Welcome Wagon wherein you will find links to many useful sites and topics. One of which is the Cub Manual Server. Enjoy!.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:50 am

Oh boy you guys got that right, had to stop and look at a 56 lowboy sunday. the look my wife gave me was.... well lets just say I have to wait a little for another :wink: But thanks for all the how do ya do's

Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:59 am

03sp500 wrote:the look my wife gave me was....

Many wives just don't understand! :lol:

Welcome to the Cub world. You find a lot of people here just waitning to be able to help in any way they can.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 9:16 am

Welcome to the forum.

Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:12 am

Tom, Welcome to this great forum.