This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

New cub owner, Arkansas

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
knucklebuster
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71968

Re: New cub owner, Arkansas

Postby knucklebuster » Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:46 am

Dan England wrote:Welcome, knucklebuster. I am late with the welcome but have just now located your post. I am at Waldo, near Magnolia. There have been a dozen or so forum members from Arkansas who post occasionally but only two or three who post regularly. I hope to meet you, maybe at one of the Cub meetings this summer. Let me know if I can help you in any way. Dan

Dan, please let me know when the meetings will be, I'd love to come if I can.
BILL

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:13 pm

knucklebuster: I am sending the schedule by pm. Janie and I have been attending the Texas Tumble. It won't be available this summer. However, there are numerous other choices, all good ones to attend, I imagine. It just depends on when you can get free for a few days, how far and in what direction you want to travel. There is a saying that owners are rarely satisfied with only one Cub. These are neat little machines and most people add a second or third. Or, if you are Barnyard, maybe 20 or 30 more. I believe that you will get the same urge after attending a Cub meet. You will meet a lot of great, friendly forum members, get an opportunity to observe, to learn and maybe even to assist Cub mechanics as they do repair work on members Cubs. After attending your first one, I suspect that you will juggle vacation time to make at least one meet possible for the following summer. All are family friendly, many wives and children attend and enjoy them. Again, feel free to contact me at any time. Dan

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Barnyard » Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:40 pm

Knucklebuster, here is a link to the 2009 CubFest schedule. http://www.farmallcub.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=35424

Like Dan said, once you attend one you will juggle your vacation to attend another. Many of the guys do. It is not unusual for many to drive 6, 8, even 15 hours to attend a Cubfest. A lot of knowledge and fun can be found.

Check out some of this past years fun here http://savethecub.com/cubfests/cubfests-menu.htm
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

Mike in Louisiana
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71023

Postby Mike in Louisiana » Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:06 am

Knucklebuster, Welcome to the family.
1975 cub (LouAnn) serial # 245946, 1941 John Deere Model H

Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. Will Rogers

red56turbo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 52742
Tractors Owned: Check out my signature!

Postby red56turbo » Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:59 pm

Welcome Knucklebuster.

Red56
Tractors in the stable: '62 560D Cub Cadets in the stable: 782D, 1572 SGT, 1772 SGT, 1782 SGT

Return to “Introduce Yourself”