This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hello to everyone!

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
Laeka
10+ Years
10+ Years

Hello to everyone!

Postby Laeka » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:18 pm

Hey there! My name is Daniel and I live in Sykesville, Maryland. I purchased a 1951 Cub at an auction last year and had planned to do some farm work with it, but things have changed rather suddenly this year and now I'm returning to school. A neighbor suggested that this might be a good place to find the Cub and all the toys that goe with it a new home so I'll be posting over in the sale section. Thanks for your viewing time!! Daniel

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Hello to everyone!

Postby Don McCombs » Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:26 pm

Daniel,

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on deciding to complete your education. You won't ever regret it.
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

Jim Roy
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jim Roy » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:45 am

Daniel,
Welcome, It is great that you are completeing your education. At the same time it is sad that you are giving up your cub. The best to you in the future and because you are selling your cub you should stay with us to let us know how you are doing at school. :) :)
Jim
My wife has a long honey do list, I read it, thank about it, than take a nap to see if it goes away.
49 Cub

deputy jailer
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby deputy jailer » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:38 pm

:D :D WELCOME :D :D

Return to “Introduce Yourself”