This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Weedchopper saying hello!

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
Baydog
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 54017

Greetings from N.W. Wisconsin

Postby Baydog » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:07 pm

I am always glad to see another posting from the State of Wisconsin. In monitoring this sight I have been amazed how much knowledge of the little IH machine is shared by the members. What part of the State are you from? Don
49 Cub
2910 Kubota
IH Collectors - Wisconsin Chapter #4

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

magnumpi
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby magnumpi » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:40 am

Welcome WC !! If you're close to LaCrosse, just put that puppy on a trailer and get it over to Mike's home !! He's got LOTS of free time and loves to get his hands dirty !! I'm in the witness protection program (oops). Never mind. Craig

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:46 am

magnumpi wrote:Welcome WC !! If you're close to LaCrosse, just put that puppy on a trailer and get it over to Mike's home !! He's got LOTS of free time and loves to get his hands dirty !! I'm in the witness protection program (oops). Never mind. Craig

Is that the witness protection program or the witless protection program? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

magnumpi
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby magnumpi » Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:51 am

I resemble that remark. C

Return to “Introduce Yourself”