So, alright...

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.

Moderator: Team Cub

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
501 Club
501 Club
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Tue Jan 23, 2007 8:07 pm

There was a show in Case Grande, the catch is you already missed it for this year. Glendale and Apache Junction are still coming up.
http://www.aedgeta.org/shows.html
In the past, there has been one in the Cottonwood area, but I don't see it on the schedule.

PageRob
5+ Years
5+ Years
501 Club
501 Club
Zip Code: 86040
Tractors Owned: 1948 Farmall Cub "Black Cat"
Mamod TE1A "Kayenta"

Postby PageRob » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:42 pm

George Willer wrote:The Cub looks great! You didn't mention the attachments. I see a buck saw, scythe, Post hole digger, and something I can't identify. :D I'm sure you will have fun breathing life back into it.

Yeah, its got various implements, most of which aren't pictured in that photo. There's a cultivator, a plow, a spring-tooth harrow, the mower, and apparently an under-belly grader blade (I haven't seen that one yet though).

Jim Becker wrote:There was a show in Case Grande, the catch is you already missed it for this year. Glendale and Apache Junction are still coming up.
http://www.aedgeta.org/shows.html
In the past, there has been one in the Cottonwood area, but I don't see it on the schedule.

Shucks! Well, at least I can head down to Glendale and AJ - not too late for them. And there's always next year (by then the Cub'll actually be out here!). Good information, thanks!

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
501 Club
501 Club
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Tue Jan 23, 2007 10:47 pm

PageRob wrote:
George Willer wrote:The Cub looks great! You didn't mention the attachments. I see a buck saw, scythe, Post hole digger, and something I can't identify. :D I'm sure you will have fun breathing life back into it.

Yeah, its got various implements, most of which aren't pictured in that photo. There's a cultivator, a plow, a spring-tooth harrow, the mower, and apparently an under-belly grader blade (I haven't seen that one yet though).

Looks like you can add a one-row planter to the list too.

Kit Sumner
10+ Years
10+ Years
Cub Star!
Cub Star!
Zip Code: 06413
Tractors Owned: 1959 Farmall Cub w/ fast hitch

Hello from Connecticut!

Postby Kit Sumner » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:33 pm

Welcome to the forum, Ron. I can see by your enthusiasm, you're going to fit in just fine! Hope to hear from you often. Enjoy your cub. :D Kit
Any job worth doing
is a job worth doing well.

grumpy
10+ Years
10+ Years
501 Club
501 Club
Zip Code: 15522
eBay ID: grumpysales

Postby grumpy » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:04 pm

Come on George ...Fess up!! you know very well that thing you couldn't identify is a John Deere riding mower... :o :o Keep on smiling, Dave
David Dee Mock-Leonard

Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.

Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints

Return to “Introduce Yourself”