This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Me

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
Western Cub
10+ Years
10+ Years

Me

Postby Western Cub » Sun Apr 23, 2006 12:56 am

Hello everyone!
I am WESTERN CUB, my name is Chris Sever. Im stuck in Utah where I was raised but if I could be where I dream of it would be back in Iowa or Wisconsin where I lived for several years. I am 26 and I own two 48 cubs, a super C and a fully restored 44 H. I dont know why but I really love these machines and hold them close in my heart. Im having a blast working on them. I hope I can meet alot of you at some shows in the future.
51 Super C, 44 H, 2 48 Cubs, and finally I now have a Super MD!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Sun Apr 23, 2006 6:44 am

Nice to hear from you WC.
Why are you stuck in Utaf? Seems a man has some choice of where to be. It may entail starting over but you would not to be the first to do so. If that doesn't work for you I would make it my business to find every good thing about where I am and then add all the blessings that come day by day from being where I am and then would no longer be stuck there.

Bill
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop

Return to “Introduce Yourself”