This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

154 Lo-Boy Parts Manual

Post your introduction and "get to know me" information in this forum.
Melvinator
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 60448

154 Lo-Boy Parts Manual

Postby Melvinator » Tue May 23, 2017 7:56 pm

Hi All,

I'm new to this forum and I have a 154 Lo-Boy S/N 030362. Are there parts manuals available for this model on this site?

I'm currently working on getting my new toy in to good mechanical condition. The tractor sat outside for the last 5 years so I'm told and the hardware shows it. I'm guessing a majority of folks on this forum or doing similar tasks among other things. I've done some repair to the PTO that was slipping, replaced ignition switch, fixed fuel line and sediment bowl problems, freed up the clutch linkage and hydraulic deck lift cylinder. The list goes on.

The engine runs great but having trouble getting it to run at high speed. Low and high idle are fine. Time for the carb to come apart and check float level, clean it, etc.

The goal after the remaining repairs are completed is to do some mowing. The deck spindles are now freed up and greased, and almost ready to wrestle it back in to position.

Mike in Louisiana
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71023
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: 154 Lo-Boy Parts Manual

Postby Mike in Louisiana » Wed May 24, 2017 10:04 am

Welcome to the forum. Yes manuals are available, you must have 2 or more post. Top left quick links.
1975 cub (LouAnn) serial # 245946, 1941 John Deere Model H

Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. Will Rogers

Return to “Introduce Yourself”