This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Clementine!

You know, green, blue, orange, etc...
dirtpoor
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 76180

Re: Clementine!

Postby dirtpoor » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:56 pm

Can these be used for a two point attachment?
Attachments
002.JPG

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

dirtpoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby dirtpoor » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:58 pm

The bolts on them move anyway.... :lost:
Attachments
007.JPG

danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28081
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby danovercash » Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:29 pm

Those held a frame that carried three shovels. One to plow behind both rear wheels and one in the center to plow front wheel tracks. Maybe someone can find picture of the rear arch and plows. Did the previous owner have them laying somewhere. Also look for pix of Fast Hitch. We had a Super C on Grandads farm with cults. and planters. My Uncle was able to get his Uncles 200 with fast hitch.
"I'd rather be a mechanic in the shop"- Henry Ford

252646 & 221525. 195897 (Gone, but not forgotten)

dirtpoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby dirtpoor » Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:58 pm

Thank you so much, ya'll are so helpful!!!! Here is Clementines history from the co-worker I bought her from:

Here is her history as it was told to me:
Some “old man” in Alvarado bought her a long time ago. He cleaned her up, painted her, put new tires on and did whatever restoration work. He used to drive her in parades with his grandkids etc. He eventually got too old to do anything with her and sold her to an eccentric “old lady” who lived down the road in Alvarado, this was somewhere around 1993-1995. The old man drove the tractor to the old lady’s house and parked it in her garage. The old lady had intended to park her in the front yard as a decoration (told you she was eccentric). Well, I guess the old gal; never got around to it. She had some health problems and Clementine sat in her garage and collected dust along with a horse drawn carriage from the 1800’s. In 2004 the old gal passed away. She left her house to the family across the road who had been taking care of her for years. She left the contents of the house (including Clementine) to her family who lived somewhere out of state. The new owners of the house agreed to help sell the contents for the old gal’s family so that they could move into the house as it was nicer than theirs. The owners of the house had a son who was one of my employees when I was at the Ford store in Burleson. One day he came in and told me this story about his mom and dad inheriting this house, and did I know anyone who wanted to buy an old tractor. I had absolutely no use for her but I loved old tractors so I said what the hell, lets go take a look. All I knew was that she ran when she was parked. We went and looked. She had 4 flat tires and about an inch of dust-hadn’t been moved from the garage in like 12 years. I paid cash on the spot and called a towtruck to haul her back to the dealership. This was sometime in ’05. I put in new battery, cleaned points and put in fresh fuel. Had her running in about 2 hours. The governor was sticking at first but after a few laps around the parking lot she was fine. The detail boys gave her a bath (that’s the photo I sent you of her in the parking lot). I would up replacing the starter, putting in electronic ignition, new plugs, and a few bulbs here and there over the years. I kept her at my friend’s farm since then. I brought her home every Christmas for hayrides, did a couple of parades, and the antique tractor pull. Used it to pull a shredder and plow feed plots at the farm. That’s all I know

danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby danovercash » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:35 am

dirtpoor, why not remove all the cultivator/planter framework, put on forum/online to sell. Use those funds to help purchase a woods mower, belly blade or sickle mower. Also you could put an aftermarket 3-point hitch on the rear if you can't find fast hitch.

TXLUGNUT
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby TXLUGNUT » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:36 am

Don't know why dirtpoor is trying to pimp out my tractor! :wink:

My main question is are the touch controls used for any implements that are pulled behind the tractor or used for belly attachments only? I would like to fabricate a way to use them as a lifting device for the rear...any links to what implements can/will fit on this without the 3 point would be appreciated!

danovercash
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby danovercash » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Rear mount sickle requires neither fast hitch or threepoint. It attaches to the tractor and rides on a single tire. mowing arm is lifted with touch control except for putting in transport position.Rear cultivator frame/feet would also be picked up with T/C. Fast hitch would have plows, disk. and platform carrier, probably more. I think a carrier (2 point) was for sale here a while back.

Return to “Tractors (non-Cub/Lo-Boy/Cadet) Photos”