This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

When my tractor gets 'stuck'...

Implements, Wagons, Trailers, Hit n' Miss Engines, IH Scout's & Pickups, Steam Engines, Huskers, Watch Fobs, Tools, etc. If it's farming related or made by a tractor company, post your pictures here.
Forum rules
All photos must be your personal photos (no copyrighted material).

FarmallCub.Com forum upload attachment requirements:
Maximum attached file size: 512kb
Maximum dimension: Unlimited (as long as the file is less than 512kb)

Preferred photo attachments are via direct upload in post, and/or the CubFest Photo Server.

Commercial Photo hosting services will work, however, if the image links become broken due to discontinued service or deletion of the images, the posting will be marked for removal.
Farmallacres-NJ (retired)
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 32909
eBay ID: Farmallacres
Tractors Owned: Now -
Cub Cadet Z44
New Holland TC33D HST SS
==============
Then -
1955 400 T/A WF 13/38s
1936 F20 road gear, round spokes, 13.6 goodyear Dyna Torque, smooth cambered fronts, winterfront, original dual fuel manifold.
F14, F20 w/trip loader, I-130 Ind. duals, 3 point, F100, A/V, A, BN, H - True- tricycle
Cubs – too many to remember, maybe 25 ?
Auburn Trencher – Howard RotoVators F/H and mounted w/de-speeders, Hi-Clear 30/15 w/ all NOS tires, Sims cabs, Duals, Sunflower Rotary and front and center mounted Gang Reel sets, Mott Flail F/H and Mounted, Woods, IH mowers, graders F/H and mounted, Sod cutter for culti, F/H Carry-all, Heathouser, ….Most tools and options. Maximum enjoyment.

When my tractor gets 'stuck'...

Postby Farmallacres-NJ (retired) » Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:31 pm

... in the mud. :tractor: :-:-):

"D-nasty" gets (down &) dirty. :{_}:

Grrr .. now where did I put that darn pressure washer :headbang "having fun yet?"
Attachments
140747592_display.jpg

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

5+ Years
5+ Years
Cub Cadet Z44
New Holland TC33D HST SS
==============
Then -
1955 400 T/A WF 13/38s
1936 F20 road gear, round spokes, 13.6 goodyear Dyna Torque, smooth cambered fronts, winterfront, original dual fuel manifold.
F14, F20 w/trip loader, I-130 Ind. duals, 3 point, F100, A/V, A, BN, H - True- tricycle
Auburn Trencher – Howard RotoVators F/H and mounted w/de-speeders, Hi-Clear 30/15 w/ all NOS tires, Sims cabs, Duals, Sunflower Rotary and front and center mounted Gang Reel sets, Mott Flail F/H and Mounted, Woods, IH mowers, graders F/H and mounted, Sod cutter for culti, F/H Carry-all, Heathouser, ….Most tools and options. Maximum enjoyment.

Re: When my tractor gets 'stuck'...

Postby Farmallacres-NJ (retired) » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:57 am

:shock: Or someone else's.

:worthy:
Big Dodge Dually s.JPG

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Eugene » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:20 am

I have an excuse. CRS.

Urbish
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 48158
Tractors Owned: ~
1958 International Cub LoBoy
1947 Farmall H
1946 Farmall B
1953 Willys CJ3B
2022 Massey Ferguson GC1723E Subcompact

Cub Loboy L-54 Leveling and Grader Blade

Postby Urbish » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:55 am

The first winter I had my Cub, I was plowing snow without tire chains and repeatedly dropped the front wheels into a depression or off the edge of the driveway and would get her stuck real good when trying to reverse out of the snow bank. It felt sacrilegious to pull it out using a tow strap connected to my front wheel drive Toyota Matrix equipped with good snow tires. But the little car never had any trouble yanking the Cub out. Mud would be another story, however.
Last edited by Urbish on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jim

Circle of Safety

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051

Postby Eugene » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:19 am

This area in Missouri has nice sized flat lime stone rock suitable for building retaining walls. Drove the WD Allis with universal carrier up one of the streams bordering the acreage. Top of the water was nice and smooth, maybe 3 or 4 inches deep, bottom looked smooth and level. Promptly drove the tractor into a 3 or more foot deep hole. Raised the universal carrier a bit and backed out of the hole. That ended the rock gathering project.

The acreage is bordered fully on two sides by spring fed streams and part of the 3rd side. Center of the lower area is a bog/marsh and to the back of the lower are is a spring feeding a pond. Was mowing the area next to the spring fed pond, tractor sunk in the mud up to the mower deck.
I have an excuse. CRS.

5+ Years
5+ Years
Cub Cadet Z44
New Holland TC33D HST SS
==============
Then -
1955 400 T/A WF 13/38s

Postby Farmallacres-NJ (retired) » Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:26 pm

This guy was so happy I could help and he didn't have to call the boss to send out a wrecker to pull him out. My son drives rigs like that, /driver reminded me of him. Had to try...

Didn't think the Dodge could hold traction. Put it 4wheel low, first gear and pull him out at idle with the governor just barely kicking in, If you blow up the picture, look at the tire squat and they are at 80psi.

Got my 400 stuck in the snow a few times and that would get pulled out by my S1600 AWD animal 6cyl Brush Truck.

Urbish
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 48158
Tractors Owned: ~
1958 International Cub LoBoy
1947 Farmall H
1946 Farmall B
1953 Willys CJ3B
2022 Massey Ferguson GC1723E Subcompact

Cub Loboy L-54 Leveling and Grader Blade

Postby Urbish » Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:22 pm

Farmallacres-NJ (retired) wrote:This guy was so happy I could help and he didn't have to call the boss to send out a wrecker to pull him out. My son drives rigs like that, /driver reminded me of him. Had to try...

Indeed. I think the owner of Lee's Towing and Heavy Hauling would be none too happy to have to pull one of his own trucks out of somebody's yard
Jim

Circle of Safety

Return to “Proud of my other toys/tools Photos”