How To Rebuild a Touch Control Pump
Posted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:05 pm
Here is a pictorial on how to rebuild a touch control pump. A few things to keep in mind:
- All parts must be thoroughly cleaned before re-assembling.
- You must lubricate everything when putting it back together.
- Make sure the hydro fluid gets into the pump from its lines before running the tractor.
- Running the pump while dry will quickly ruin it.
- The repair kits come with extra parts that will not be needed and the directions with the kits are not that good. They only cause confusion on where the parts go. Refer to the pictures here to get it done right.