This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

I found mapping software for this group!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Lurker Carl
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 16685
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Lurker Carl » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:20 pm

That is a great map, Andy. It's very complete!

Not only is my little 450 foot dead end street is on it but so is the 100 foot dead end street one block away that doesn't even have any houses addressed to it.
"Chance favors the prepared mind."
- Louis Pasteur

"In character, in manners, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John Niekamp
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 62301
eBay ID: jniekamp66

Postby John Niekamp » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:37 pm

Like what Nik said about this registration hitting close to 2,000, it makes me wonder of these 2,000 members how many are still active and check the forum here.

I know a long time ago I contacted one member to asked him a question via PM or email (I can't remember which) and when he replied (extreamely nicely, I will add) told that he no longer had his Cub and that he was sorry he was not able to help me with my question. He also said that he did not know how to un-register himself, therefore left it alone.

I would assume there are several more just like him. So I agree with what Nik said that not every one of the members would participate.

John
Machinist
1954 Regular F-Cub "PRB" (Puckett's Rust Bucket)
1955 International Cub LoBoy "SQUATTY"
1954 3800 series Chevrolet flat bed grain truck "Ole Ben"
1975 Case 1737 skid-steer

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Sun Oct 16, 2005 5:38 pm

Judging from Lurker's post I seem to be missing some info on what one can do with the map. Can a particular state, or maybe a portion of a state, be pulled up to see the location of forum members in that region? If so, the problem which I listed in my earlier post would not be a problem after all. I will appreciate receiving more information on this. Thanks, Dan

sviennadan
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby sviennadan » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:52 pm

Dan England wrote:Judging from Lurker's post I seem to be missing some info on what one can do with the map. Can a particular state, or maybe a portion of a state, be pulled up to see the location of forum members in that region? If so, the problem which I listed in my earlier post would not be a problem after all. I will appreciate receiving more information on this. Thanks, Dan

Yes, Dan, it can. On the upper left corner are the controls to zoom, and move around. It is VERY nice! I was going to affirm what you had said first, while throwing in my vote yes, but on secnod look, found the controls.

Dan England
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 71770

Postby Dan England » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:06 pm

I have located the controls. Thanks, Dan

Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby Rudi » Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:22 pm

Andy:

You must be congratulated Image on informing us of this particular site. And thanks also for asking BD to look into it....

You do deserve a big Well Done !

Excellent find, excellent idea and thanks I sure appreciate it.

Oh, the link has been added to the Cub Manual Server as well... :!: :lol:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Return to “Farmall Cub”