This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Super A price

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

Super A price

Postby allenlook » Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:59 pm

How much would you pay for a Super A that "just quit last week", including a snow plow. Hydraulics. Tires are OK but old.

Does Cub pricing apply?
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

Lurker Carl
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 16685
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Lurker Carl » Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:41 pm

Just quit? Wow, that could mean anything or nothing. Buyer beware!

My experience has been many problems gang up to make any machine stop running. A non-running tractor can hide a plethora of expensive ills - I'd think junk value pricing regardless of brand or model.
"Chance favors the prepared mind."
- Louis Pasteur

"In character, in manners, in style, in all things, the supreme excellence is simplicity."
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

Asking price

Postby allenlook » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:01 pm

Asking price is $2150.

I haven't seen it yet, but if it was a Cub I wouldn't even bother going to look at it knowing that it's not starting and that's the expected price.

Does being a "Super A" warrant that much more money? I can't believe so!?
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

Jackman
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Jackman » Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:12 pm

Hey allenlook try a search on my posts then click page 6 look for my post on A'S and Super A's there is a link there from Redman to a Super A on e bay from Crayville N.Y. it was bid up to 1600 but did not sell, the pics look pretty nice and it runs no smoke....