This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

New guy question, blade

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
tmays
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39154
Tractors Owned: 1969 Farmall Cub
1952 Cub
1942 Farmall H

Re: New guy question, blade

Postby tmays » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:35 pm

Oh, by the way, I'm talking bout the c shaped boomerang, not the one in Arthur's pic. I did a solution to use the blade, but was disappointed the boomerang didn't fit
Thomas

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Scrivet
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63664

Postby Scrivet » Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:04 pm

tmays wrote:Can't argue with the pic, of course. But that means there must have been manufacturing error in my manual lift rockshaft

Well the pictures only show a boomerang on the hydraulic lift. It shows a bellcrank extension on the manual lift. I don't have anything with a manual rockshaft to check or a boomerang to check with. I also remember discussions in the past about there being a slight difference in the holes where a boomerang wouldn't line up on a manual rockshaft.

JimN
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 45154
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub

Postby JimN » Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:04 pm

Found this unit. Would the missing parts be hard to get or make?
Farmall Cub Blade.jpg
1947 circle cub #1601 with plow, disc, belly mower, sickle mower, cultivators, blade, drag, wheel weights.

Return to “Farmall Cub”