This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

? pulley & belt

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Lawrence McGlohon
10+ Years
10+ Years

? pulley & belt

Postby Lawrence McGlohon » Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:56 pm

Sometime in the early '90s, I bought a c-2 on an auction. Now, I want to use it. These's nothing wrong w/ my Woods 59, I just want to use the c-2 ( dueling mowers ) The problem I have is it had no belt and came w/ a 6 1/2- 7" pulley that had a 1 1/8, 6 spline hub. In the mean time, I picked up a 7 1/2" ish, spoked pulley w/ the correct hub. I think this is the right dia. pulley for the job. Let me know if this is right, also, what part number/ length for the belt. Thanks Lawrence
'49 cub, '51 cub, '57 cub, '50 avery v

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:37 am

I don't have the mower handy, but I do have the manual and parts list for a C-2.

My recommendation is to call Carter and Gruenwald and get the belt from them. You could also ask about the PTO sheave. Mine was an 'Eaton' with 3 cap screws, it that helps. Or if you are lucky enough to live near an IH dealer you could try them.

Let me know if you need the part number.
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)