This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Buddy Seat

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Todd Prentice
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 49013
Tractors Owned: 1954 Farmall Cub, with mowing deck
1955 Farmall Cub
1968 IH Cub Cadet 125 (Kohler K301AS engine)

Buddy Seat

Postby Todd Prentice » Sun May 07, 2017 2:16 pm

I'm considering making a buddy seat (backseat) for one of my Cubs, but I can't find many pictures of them, to get ideas. Does anyone have any pictures of how to make one?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

tmays
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39154
Tractors Owned: 1969 Farmall Cub
1952 Cub
1942 Farmall H

Re: Buddy Seat

Postby tmays » Sun May 07, 2017 6:23 pm

My boy wanted to ride with me in Christmas parade, so I looked at the cub and got to thinking...
My solution: On my fast hitch cub, the rockshaft bolt holes are not used. Surely I could utilize that. I have Gravely model L tractors also. I took the seat and spring seat support off one of my Gravely sulkies. Bolted it right onto the forward most hole. All there was to it! Don't have pics. Also, I do not reccomend this for toddlers. Don't want them sticking their foot(feet) onto the rolling tire
Thomas

Return to “Farmall Cub”