This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Successful Start, finally

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Glen
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000
Tractors Owned: 1956 Farmall Cub with Fast Hitch, F-11 plow, Disc, Cultivator, Cub-22 mower
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Successful Start, finally

Postby Glen » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:57 pm

Hi,
The clip in my last post on page 1 of this post, would be mounted the direction it is in the pic, if you were looking at it from the rear of the tractor, looking forward. The rod is held so it is just to the right side of the head, clearing the head.
Bend the rod so it stays in that position before putting it in the clip, if the rod is bent wrong. :)

BenM
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 30107
Tractors Owned: 63 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Successful Start, finally

Postby BenM » Sat Apr 29, 2017 8:56 am

Stan, i don't know if it was stuck during the second video. When I checked it after it was gunked up pretty bad so I did my best to clean it up. It does move freely with the throttle moving through it's normal range but until i get the battery charged again I won't know if it made a difference.

Glen, thanks again. I figured out what I did wrong and planning to pick up some materials to fabricate a bracket that I won't be embarrassed to post. Pics to come.