This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

How do I find all cub guys in Oklahoma?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Dave Beck
10+ Years
10+ Years

How do I find all cub guys in Oklahoma?

Postby Dave Beck » Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:42 am

Is there any way I can find all the cub guys in Oklahoma from the member list without going through it all? I am starting to look for a red lo boy cub for my next project but hate to travel off any distance to look at one. All help apppreciated.

Dave Beck
To soon old, to late smart.

kinelbor
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 04762

Postby kinelbor » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:22 pm

The only way to find them is to sort the list by location, and find the Oklahoma members. Only if the changed their location to State, City. Not many have changed it yet
Nik - 1948 Farmall Cub

beaconlight
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 10314

Postby beaconlight » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:38 pm

Dave it is tough you can do a search and the few of us who entered our state and city county etc the way Dennis wanted us to can be located to an extent. In most cases you will net get so close that an atom bomb going off will effect the person in question. State as 2 letter US postal abreviation and then city or county or such.
What I found works better is to post where the one info is desired on is located and usually you will get a reply from some one not too far away. I am in Staten Island NY. Posted about an Ebay cub with cultivators. My Question was are they complete? I received an number of replies of they don't look so in the pictures. Next I received a reply from rondellh that it was only 30 mins from him and he was going to look for me. Answer came back missing rear cultivators. I was one lucky dude that rondellh jumped in and helped. I only asked for some one to look at the pictures and he grabbed the bull by the horns and went there. I would do the same for a cubber and I am sure Most others would too.
Bill Sorensen
Bill

"Life's tough.It's even tougher if you're stupid."
- John Wayne

" We hang petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office."
- Aesop