This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Pump Rebuild Help!

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
baconpancakes
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 48892

Pump Rebuild Help!

Postby baconpancakes » Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:44 am

well I was in the middle of rebuilding my pump when what I thought as something important came up in the middle and threw me off. its for a 57 cub. My big question is does the "cover bearing spring" fingers point towards the "cover bearings" or what I would refer to as a bronze bushing? See attached images.

Also the fiber washer goes in the cover, then the oring, and the cover bearing spring over them correct? I've looked at the manual, but the call the o-ring something different enough to make me question it.

3.JPG
3.JPG (30.41 KiB) Viewed 147 times
4.JPG
4.JPG (28.39 KiB) Viewed 147 times
5.JPG
5.JPG (28.36 KiB) Viewed 147 times
6.JPG
6.JPG (29.59 KiB) Viewed 147 times

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

baconpancakes
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 48892

Re: Pump Rebuild Help!

Postby baconpancakes » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:32 am

Rachel answered the question. See the link below and fast forward to the end when she is rebuilding the pump.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOZSwhOiSIk

Return to “Farmall Cub”