This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Fasthitch Rotary Hoe Questions

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
michael
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 27526

Fasthitch Rotary Hoe Questions

Postby michael » Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:47 pm

I recently bought the rare IH Fasthitch Rotary Hoe implement
I have a few questions
1) What is the Model #
2) Has anyone ever seen a Manuel for this piece
3) Did IH ever change the Rotary disc style and main frame from the original model
Mine and the only other one I ever seen have a different rotary disc style and main frame from the pic I saw from cub Fasthitch booklet
The hitch part is the same

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

rjfcsa
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 60957

Re: Fasthitch Rotary Hoe Questions

Postby rjfcsa » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:07 pm

michael wrote:I recently bought the rare IH Fasthitch Rotary Hoe implement
I have a few questions
1) What is the Model #
2) Has anyone ever seen a Manuel for this piece
3) Did IH ever change the Rotary disc style and main frame from the original model
Mine and the only other one I ever seen have a different rotary disc style and main frame from the pic I saw from cub Fasthitch booklet
The hitch part is the same

Hello,
I seen your post a couple of days ago and meant to get you some of the info I had but been rather busy of late, anyway....
Yes indeed they are very rare.
The model is called the, Cub-F11 Rotary Hoe
I will post some pics of our manual one or two out of a brochure and here is a link to the cub site parts book that shows this hoe.

http://www.farmallcub.com/[ Sorry, direct links to manual section is not allowed. ]/downloa ... %20OCR.pdf

To my knowledge they only made the cast wheel type, and the one style of frame, your point could have been ordered later and someone made one out of a different make/model after IH quite manufacturing them. The part book lists them as being made 1955 to 1957 I have a price list dated 1958 and they still had them for sale, they are listed as a NO. 11, but I have a 1960 list and they are no longer in it. Oh and new in 58 they were $118.00.
I will also post one pic of my sisters Rotary hoe, and this is what they should look like. I need to take better pictures of all out implements.
My 2 cents, :hattip:
Russel Foster
Attachments
SAM_1110_1.jpg
rotary man 6 - Copy.jpg
rotary man 3 - Copy.jpg
rotary man 2 - Copy.jpg
rotary man 1 - Copy.jpg

rjfcsa
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 60957

Postby rjfcsa » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:12 pm

Here are some pics from a Rotary hoe brochure.
Russel Foster.
Attachments
Rotaryhoes FH 2-4 - Copy.jpg
Rotaryhoes FH 2-3 - Copy.jpg
Rotaryhoes FH 2-2 - Copy.jpg
Rotaryhoes FH 2-1 - Copy.jpg

michael
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 27526

Postby michael » Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:49 pm

image.jpeg
Below is a pic of my rotary hoe. That I know of, there are 2 in North Carolina. What is the difference between this one & the one referenced in manual? Notice the rotary discs & the frame are different than what is referenced in manual.

Don McCombs
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 21550
Tractors Owned: "1950 Something" Farmall Cub
1957 Farmall Cub w/FH
1977 International Cub w/FH
1978 International Cub
1948 Farmall Super A
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Don McCombs » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:24 pm

This is only a guess, but I think yours was adapted for use on a single point Fast Hitch. Note that there are two unused holes on the Fast Hitch point/arm assembly. Then compare that to the other implement photos in this thread. Also, there are unused holes on each end of the hoe frame itself. As I said, just a guess.
Don McCombs
MD, Deep Creek Lake

Proud Member of Maryland Chapter 39

The best teachers are those who show you where to look, but don't tell you what to see.
A. K. Trenfor

Return to “Farmall Cub”