This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

fasthitch mounts on a lo-boy ?

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
brian kovacevic
10+ Years
10+ Years

fasthitch mounts on a lo-boy ?

Postby brian kovacevic » Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:14 am

I went and picked up my fasthitch at the tractor salvage yard yesterday we removed it from a lo-boy but the mounts were missing as well as the hyd. control rod ,we found both by lookin through a few piles the rod is kinda tweaked but gettin down to my major question , the mounts that connect to the rear axles what do they look like . im not sure if i have the right thing . the bolt pattern lines up , and they look like the ones off a 140 but smaller . does the cult. go in the extra holes .

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Kodiak
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 30543
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Kodiak » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:54 am

Brian,
Rudi posted this for another thread question and I think it might help you out:

"Well, I might suggest that you have a look at the Cub Implement Parts Catalogs - they are pretty complete. I think it is the CBI-2A that will detail the Fast Hitch Implements. They can be found on the Cub Manual Server.

You can also check out the brochures that are available on the Cub Manual Server as well. There is info there.

Also, you can check out TM Tractor Parts and have a look in the Gallery. Some pics there."

Thanks Rudi ......Ron
I bought an old tractor all dusty and worn,
knew nothing about her just the year she was born
I washed her and greased her and painted her red
Now she lives happily right here in my shed.

HOME of THE STONETHROW CUBFEST
2007 Cub Tug Champion

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jim Becker » Sun Sep 04, 2005 12:52 pm

Sounds like the mounting brackets you found are for a Farmall, not a Lo-Boy. They are totally different. Look at the illustrations in the Cub Parts Catalog.

Likewise, if the other rod you are asking about is the link from the Touch Control back to the rockshaft, it is differnt between the 2 models as well. Identifiable by the size threads at the back end, Farmall is 3/4, Lo-Boy is 7/8.

Return to “Farmall Cub”