touch control valve

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 6:15 pm
Zip Code: 17810

touch control valve

Postby hokie » Mon May 16, 2016 4:05 pm

I am reinstalling my touch control valve ,after changing the o-ring noticed two holes in the shaft of the valve. does anyone know which way the holes go ,toward the center of tractor or towards the outside of the tractor??

User avatar
5+ Years
5+ Years
Posts: 987
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:17 am
Zip Code: 01034
eBay ID: havoc1482
Tractors Owned: _______ 1948 Farmall Super A
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: @havoc1482
Location: Granville, MA

Re: touch control valve

Postby havoc1482 » Tue May 17, 2016 5:48 pm

What valve are you talking about?

I bleed Black & Gold

IH Collectors Club New England (Chapter 18)

Western Mass. (The 413)

  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Farmall Cub”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Clubless, Stevo944 and 4 guests