This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

parts

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
M & N Steel CNC
10+ Years
10+ Years

parts

Postby M & N Steel CNC » Sat May 14, 2016 7:52 pm

Looking for a company that is selling parts to refurb my farmall cub, need a paper copy catalog?

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: parts

Postby Eugene » Sat May 14, 2016 9:16 pm

Obtain a paper parts catalog for your tractor from one of the advertisers on this site.

Where to obtain Cub parts? Lot of Cub parts are available at your local auto parts store. Case/IH dealer, New Holland dealer. Advertisers on this board, bottom of page. A number of on-line companies sell Cub parts and will send paper catalogs. Advertise in "The Vine", want ads section of this site.

Parts are readily available.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Super A
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28521
Tractors Owned: Collector of Super As, Corn Pickers, and a buncha other junk. Even a Cub now and then...

Postby Super A » Sat May 14, 2016 9:33 pm

M & N Steel CNC wrote:Looking for a company that is selling parts to refurb my farmall cub, need a paper copy catalog?

Steiner Tractor is on the web but also puts out a nice catalog. It covers a bunch of makes and models but has Cub stuff in there.

Al
White Demo Super A Restoration Updates

Let us pray for farmers and all who prepare the soil for planting, that the seeds they sow may lead to a bountiful harvest.
Celebrating 75 years of the Super A: 1947-2022

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051

Postby Eugene » Sat May 14, 2016 10:11 pm

One reason I recommended obtaining a parts catalog is that there were revisions/changes in some parts. Part suppliers frequently use either the IH part number for your tractor or the tractor's serial number to obtain the correct part.

Also, if you know the needed part number and name utilized in the parts catalog, easier on both you and the supplier.
I have an excuse. CRS.

staninlowerAL
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 36558
Tractors Owned: Cubs: (3)'49's, (1 is for parts), (1)'57 IH Cub LoBoy w/FH, (2)154 Number Series Loboys, (1 is for parts), '76 Longstripe w/FH, Mowers: C-22, Bush Hog 412, Pennington 59, Woods RM42CF, Woods 42, assorted FCub plows, planters, discs, etc. OTHERS: '49 AC B & Ind. Sickle mower, '61 AC D12 Ser 2, '52 8N, '56 Ferguson 35 Deluxe, '47 & '49 Avery V, '53 MM BG (offset), '51 JD M (regular), '56 JD 420C, with Blade and fire plow, '85 JD 850 (Yanmar) w/72" belly mower, '76? Yanmar 2TR15 1500 & Bush Hog SQ42S-2 mower, '78? FORD Dexta, '86 FORD LGT14D & 48" Mower, (2)Cub Cadets & Mowers (MTD), (4) Sears Surburban's, other MTD mowers, Jeeps & other misc. "treasures"

Postby staninlowerAL » Sun May 15, 2016 8:21 am

Here's a link to the free downloadable TC37F Parts manual at the top of this page. There's also a separate manual for engine parts. The're in pdf format so you can print any or all of it. Hope this is helpful. Stan http://www.farmallcub.com/[ Sorry, direct links to manual section is not allowed. ]/downloa ... %20OCR.pdf

EDIT: I read your earlier posts and see that your Cub is a 1948 model. You can also find owners, attachments, maintenance and service manuals at the link at the top of this page. Be sure to look at the lubrication page as it contains some information that is normally overlooked. Also a search for tips on what to look for on a new (to you) cub will be very valuable as you start your project. You can always post specific questions and someone will be sure to answer them for you. Welcome to the FORUM. :)
Stan in LA (lower AL)
USAF & Reserves, Reg ARMY, ARMY NG (AL)

Return to “Farmall Cub”