This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cross Reference For 357 931

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Tractor Tom
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cross Reference For 357 931

Postby Tractor Tom » Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:51 pm

I tried to research this in the archives and on the ATIS replacement part page but I am still confused :? What are the substitutes for the later model rear splineshaft bearing #357 931 R91 ?

PS: I tried entering the number into the CASETRACTORPARTS.COM website that was mentioned in the archives, I couldn't get it to work.
So many tractors, so little time......

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby George Willer » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:16 pm

Tom,

I haven't done this with the later case so I don't know if it will work, but I've made a substitute (improvement) for the bearing in that location in the early case (352402R91). It requires reducing the shaft slightly by precision grinding and no change to the case to convert to ND 3L04 or SKF 6004. This eliminates the wear problem caused by the rollers running directly on the shaft.
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

Return to “Farmall Cub”