This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub wiring

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
1pkrbkr
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 54871

Cub wiring

Postby 1pkrbkr » Wed Mar 02, 2016 8:40 am

I've been working over the past several months on my wife grandfathers 1948 Cub. It's ready to be wired (6 volt) but the wiring diagram isn't making a lot of sense. Before I burn anything, does anyone have pictures of the wiring they might be able to send me? Any help would be greatly appreciated

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

tst
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12514
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Cub wiring

Postby tst » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:25 am

If you have the operators manual the wiring diagram is in it, pretty easy to follow

Mike in Louisiana
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71023

Postby Mike in Louisiana » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:28 am

Welcome to the forum. Have you checked the manuals at the top of page. Also check the how to section.
1975 cub (LouAnn) serial # 245946, 1941 John Deere Model H

Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. Will Rogers

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051

Postby Eugene » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:28 am

Pictorial wiring diagrams are provided in the Operator's Manuals and the service manual.

Top of page, select PDF Manuals or Rudi's Manuals, then go to the year nearest your tractor. You can down load the entire manual and print it out.

While there, look over the information provided in the blue tab at the top of the page. Also check the How To section of this site. Tons of great information.

Also useful is the Search function on this site.

Welcome.
I have an excuse. CRS.

Matt Kirsch
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 14559

Postby Matt Kirsch » Wed Mar 02, 2016 9:55 am

If the line drawing wiring diagram in the owner's manual isn't doing it for you, then pictures of a wired Cub aren't going to be of any help either. All it will show is a jumble of wires disappearing into an inaccessible area.

This simple pictoral diagram covers a 1948 Cub with a magneto:

Return to “Farmall Cub”