This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

strange site today

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

strange site today

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:57 pm

My wife had a Dr. appointment in St. Louis this morning and while traveling on Tesson Ferry I saw a pickup pulling a trailer with assorted items on it, one of which looked like a silver colored cub fuel tank and hood. There was a lane of traffic between me and it so I only got a glimpse, but it did catch my attention.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Clip
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 24551
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: strange site today

Postby Clip » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:42 pm

Would be interesting to see. Aluminum paint is highly resistant to corrosion/oxidation, something my Cub has a lot of!

Rabbit Holler Flash
10+ Years
10+ Years
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Rabbit Holler Flash » Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:29 am

Darn it, I thought someone had photographic proof of Johnny hard at work. :D Hey some guys belive in unicorns, so why not .

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:40 pm

Rabbit Holler Flash wrote:Darn it, I thought someone had photographic proof of Johnny hard at work. :D ......
That ain't gonna happen, but there are several photos of me in a lawn chair taking a nap.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Farmall Cub”