This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

moldboard two way plow 189

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
farmallcub1
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 06477

moldboard two way plow 189

Postby farmallcub1 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:06 pm

Hi all just purchased a moldboard 189 two way plow for my 1953 cub previous owner was honest and stated "he wasn't sure if everything was there" everything was in good condition and working order except I'm missing the depth adjusting rockshaft (the part the connects from the depth adjusting arm to the left final drive with the "dog bone" ) any ideas where to find is or has anyone seen it for sale or should i just purchase another plow setup and part it out ....Thanks Scott??
1953 Cub

Scrivet
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63664

Re: moldboard two way plow 189

Postby Scrivet » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:06 pm

I don't think that will be to hard to come by. I think that's one of those parts that sometimes get left on the tractor and can get split up from the plows when some less knowledgeable person is handling the dispersion of Cub stuff. Try an ad in the Vine and/or check with JP Tractor (link at bottom of page).

tst
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12514
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: moldboard two way plow 189

Postby tst » Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:09 pm

pm sent