long shot

Farmall Cub Forum -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Cub Star
Cub Star
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 5:23 am
Zip Code: 70785
Tractors Owned: 1950AV Farm all High clearance
1952 Farm all Cub
1958 Farm all Cub
1959 Farm all Cub Lowboy
1951 Farm all Super A
1942Farm all B
1944Farmall B
2000Yanmar YM 2000
Gravely 5665
David Brown 880
Location: Walker Louisiana

long shot

Postby housebg » Fri Aug 28, 2015 5:45 am

I know this is a long shot but whatever , Is there any place to get the tubing used on front tie rod and on the larger lift tubes they look the same and are close to 3/8 pipe :?:

User avatar
5+ Years
5+ Years
Posts: 2573
Joined: Wed May 11, 2011 8:59 pm
Zip Code: 39180
Tractors Owned: 1948 Allis Chalmers G
1947 Cub
1952 Cub

154 Cub LoBoy
Location: Vicksburg, MS

Re: long shot

Postby tmays » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:04 am

Tim(tst) does tie rods, so it's available somewhere. You can ask him or you can buy tie rods from him. Not sure which lift rod you're referring to. Cultivator spring lifts?
Last edited by tmays on Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
ricky racer
10+ Years
10+ Years
Posts: 4440
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:40 pm
Zip Code: 49120
Circle of Safety: Y
Location: Niles / Buchanan, Michigan

Re: long shot

Postby ricky racer » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:04 am

There's a lot of places to buy tubing probably close to home but check out this site to check for sizes http://www.aladdinsteel.com tubing and pipe is what they do....

1929 Farmall Regular
1935 John Deere B
1937 John Deere A
1941 John Deere H
1952 John Deere B
1953 Farmall Cub

  • Similar Topics
    Last post

Return to “Farmall Cub”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bubbaearl, J3 Driver and 6 guests