This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Belly Mower with Fasthitch

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
ihman454
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 15954

Belly Mower with Fasthitch

Postby ihman454 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:48 pm

Hi, I am new to the site and was wondering if anybody knows the dimensions for the brackets that bolt onto the final drives for mounting a belly mower on my 58 cub? I have sort of a jigsaw puzzle trying to piece everything together from the previous owner. From what I can tell it looks to be a Woods mower that has the mule drive pulleys mounted under a drop box pulley below the PTO because of the Fasthitch. From what I have, the brackets are the only things I am missing and can make them rather than pay the $160 that they go for. Any help is appreciated. I will post pictures when I get time.

Brian

DonMountain
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 65101

Re: Belly Mower with Fasthitch

Postby DonMountain » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:56 pm

You didn't give us enough information to determine what setup you have. Is it a 58' International Cub LoBoy or a Farmall Cub (The tall one). Is it a Woods 59 or the Woods 48? I see that it is a Fast hitch.
1959 International Cub Lo-Boy W/Fast hitch, 59 Woods, dozer blade, plow
1954 Farmall Super C W/Fast hitch, belly dozer blade
1950 Farmall M

ihman454
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 15954

Re: Belly Mower with Fasthitch

Postby ihman454 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:06 pm

It is a 1958 Farmall cub. The mower is possibly a 42CF-6. As there are no markings on it, its hard for me to determine what it is. When I get a picture on the site maybe someone can tell me what it is.