This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Tree Trimming With the Cub

The Cub Club -- Questions and answers to all of your Cub related issues.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
DieselDennis
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39042
eBay ID: ccbil
Tractors Owned: '48 Cub (Great Granddaddy's)
And some bigger ones.....

Tree Trimming With the Cub

Postby DieselDennis » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:00 pm

While the Cub may not trim trees, it did a fine job of hauling off the limbs. No better way to trim lower limbs than pulling the wagon under the limbs and then cutting them and let them just fall onto the wagon. Luckily the terrain from the trees to the brush pile was fairly flat. The Cub did fine.

And who doesn't want to go along for a wagon ride when trimming trees is this much fun? Those are my two favorite helpers.

tmays, I know you recognize that belly plow. It's doing a wonderful job with my drainage ditch projects.

'48 Cub 12V Conversion, Zenith Carb, Electronic Ignition

tmays
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39154
Tractors Owned: 1969 Farmall Cub
1952 Cub
1942 Farmall H

Re: Tree Trimming With the Cub

Postby tmays » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:33 pm

Yep, I thought I had seen that plow before. Gonna run across the proper clevis for that thing for you one of these days. :-) Looks like you doing a fine job. I like the wagon. :-)
Thomas

DieselDennis
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 39042
eBay ID: ccbil
Tractors Owned: '48 Cub (Great Granddaddy's)
And some bigger ones.....

Re: Tree Trimming With the Cub

Postby DieselDennis » Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:46 pm

tmays wrote:Yep, I thought I had seen that plow before. Gonna run across the proper clevis for that thing for you one of these days. :-) Looks like you doing a fine job. I like the wagon. :-)

The clevis off the belly mower works OK. That's not as high as the plow will lift, but it's as high as it will lift and me not hit it with the right brake pedal.
'48 Cub 12V Conversion, Zenith Carb, Electronic Ignition

Return to “Farmall Cub”